Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Walk in the Park

It was just above 40F today and warm enough to get some fresh air. My husband and I took a walk around Stephens Lake Park after I returned home from church. There were still patches of snow in areas shadowed by the sun (yes the sun was out), and the lake was still partly ice covered, although it was thawing and breaking up. My "pic of the day" illustrates this.

After our walk, I Skyped my friend in the U.K. for over an hour and then my mom appeared on Skype (although she has yet to buy a mic). So she actually ended up calling me on my home phone and we talked for about an hour. Now I'm getting ready to go back to church for a special Sunday night series entitled "Life is Hard".


Below are two more pics of the partially frozen park lake complete with pieces of wood, breaking ice and an unidentified pink object.

No comments:

Post a Comment