Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wireless & Movie


Tonight we have been fighting with wireless internet connectivity issues. For the past several months I had been using my laptop's wireless connection without many problems and then a couple days ago the connection dropped and we've been unable to reconnect since then. We are trying to reconnect it to the router via the ethernet cord, but no luck. So Paul and I are back to sharing the desktop computer internet. My "pic of the day" is of our frustrating modem and router.

We did enjoy going to a Matinee showing of Shutter Island this afternoon and the theatre was packed even though a local Film Festival was going on downtown. Shutter Island is a great movie and keeps one thinking all the way through! I would give it a 9 out 10 and my husband gives it an 8 out of 10. If you go be ready to stay focused and involved throughout the movie.

Other than that it was a pretty average day, I worked this morning grading papers, and then swithced to student mode myelsf and completed a reading assignment and entry into my annotated bibliography for my teaching internship credit I'm enrolled in this semester.

The temps were a bit warmer today, hitting the 40F mark and the sun was out. Yesterday on the weather they said it was the first Friday in a month that we didn't have snow. We hope that the warm temps will stay, but they are forecasting colder temps and even some more snow in the forecast for the first week of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment