Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mixed


It was a very mixed day, I woke up earlier than I wanted yet got to work late and that was kind of the tone of the day. Ups and downs with good experiences and "off" experiences. I did a lot today, had advising appointments; helped organize a reception for an employee leaving her position due to medical reasons; dealt with students who had experienced death and surgeries; worked on a nomination form; had meetings; finally got to edit an assignment for one of the classes and of course answered a never ending tower of emails. There's not a pic that readily comes to mind tonight as it was kind of a mixed bag of tricks today. I felt up and down all day with things that were said and circumstances that presented themselves. My "pic of the day" represents variety... as each dish tastes and reacts differently to our tastebuds so did each moment of today to my heart and mind.

Late this afternoon it started snowing again and when I left work a mix of sleet and snow was steadily coming down with 2-5" forecasted.
"We wait in hope for the Lord, He is our help and our shield." Psalm 33:20

No comments:

Post a Comment