Friday, February 12, 2010

Home Bound


I was originally supposed to be off work today to enjoy a three day weekend away for Valentines, but instead my husband and I both fell sick so I was home bound. My "pic of the day" is of the care my husband took in cutting up the meat that was used in the scrambled eggs and crumpet breakfast he made for me.
In addition, he ran errands this afternoon to make sure I had something for Valentines in spite of our plans being derailed. He surprised me with a box of chocolate covered strawberries from the Candy Factory. Actually, two boxes: one with milk chocolate strawberries accompanying a get well card, and one with white chocolate strawberries accompanying a Valentine's Day card. The V-day card is shown below with the strawberries and it read: "In our own weird way we work."

No comments:

Post a Comment