Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Busy & Cold


It was another busy day that isn't over yet, I've come home and have to go back to a student organization meeting after doing another 10 hr day. My "pic of the day" is in honor of the cold and snow that we're still enduring. I saw the long range forecast and in the next several weeks there is more snow forecasted with temps staying in the 20s-30s below our seasonal avgerage of 42F.
My busy day started this morning by wishing my co-worker a happy birthday and then we hurried and left the office to go teach class together. Since it was another cold day, we stopped at the coffee shop on campus after class for hot chocolate to warm us up as we made the 15 minute walk across campus.
When I got back to the office I had a project to complete which required concentration. I then had a quick 15 min. lunch where I tweaked our personal business tax documents my husband sent me before sending them on to the tax place. The last 15 min. of my lunch were cut short by a phone call, and then it was time for the four student appointments. They each ran long (about 45 min - hour each) as the students had lots of questions. When I finally had a chance to look up it was 4 p.m. and I still had half my lunch to eat! I answered as many emails as I could before leaving work at 6 to come home for Wii Fit and dinner before leaving home for my 8:30 p.m. meeting. During this time at home, I was also briefed by my husband on the website research that he did today. Busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment