Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Surprises


My "pic of the day" is a photo of the 3ft long stuffed caterpillar that my husband surprised me with today as an early Valentine's Day present. We named him "Snug the Bug."
Other small surprises of the day included the warm sunshine; an unsolicited positive comment on the class content I'm teaching; a workday free for the most part of interruptions; and a hot air balloon. I had no idea that hot air balloons could fly when it is this cold (in the 20s), but there one was for a split second outside my living room window, I ran for my camera and then realized the batteries were dead and by the time I found new ones the hot air balloon had sunk down behind the buildings :( I love hot air balloons and it was such a rare treat to see one this time of year and I would have otherwise been at work had I not come home early again today due to being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment