Monday, February 15, 2010

Busy


It was a busy day back to work (a 10 hr day) and catching up after being off for three days and following a week where I left early several times from being sick. My "pic of the day" is a photo I took in Jan. '06 of a huge shopping center in Paris (like a big Mall of America), and it's the closest pic I have to "busyness".
It's approaching 10 pm as I write this and I feel like I'm still moving! I got home around 6:45 pm and then started to do Wii Fit, and then my husband and I ate dinner while watching a few minutes of the Olympics. Then it was off to research and discuss a new website purchase. I'm happy to say that we are moving on to bigger and better websites that will better serve our business! This was made possible due to the legal settlement as our income would not support this purchase. We're so excited to finally be on the verge of having a website we can be proud of and that will due justice to our work!

So, after researching the web applications and comparison chart, I finally got to settle into my blog with the Olympic pairs figure skating playing in the background. I wish I could have just come home and collapsed on the couch while watching figure skating. It's about the only Olympic event that I enjoy watching. Especially after a long day of meetings - I started my day with a website meeting actually - emails, class prep, class activities and advising. While searching for a Bible verse that would sum up today, I came across the following article below.
An article by Acts-International, entitled Beware of the Barrenness of a Busy Life states the following: "No matter how great one's achievements are, if his or her relationships with people are impaired, he or she is not a successful person. His or her relationship to God will also be impaired. God's Word says that a Christian's love for God was perfected only as he or she loved other people... One of the most important lessons in life for every individual to learn and teach his or her children is this: One's worth as a person is never dependent on his or her performance -good or bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment