Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cabin fever

It's cold (about 35F) and the rain is pouring down...it's one of those days that makes one want to move to a warmer climate! When considering the unseasonably cold and wet fall we had, we've been without a truly nice day (or week) since early October. I'm ready for spring and I have cabin fever. I'm ready to enjoy fresh, warm air and outside activities again (walking, tennis, going to the park ect.). My "pic of the day" is of the raindrops that seem to permanently reside now on our balcony railing (at least since Friday).

For now, I'm just going to curl up with my hot chocolate and support my local church's youth mission fundraiser by buying some vegetarian chili at McAlister's Deli tonight after 5 as 15% of proceeds will go toward the fundraiser. I also love McAlister's Deli's lemonade, but I'm going to save that for a warmer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment