Monday, February 22, 2010

Oversized Day


My "pic of the day" was taken this evening in the parking lot of my gym. Notice the "Compact Cars Only" sign. Parked in those spots I saw a Nissan Xterra, a Hummer and this truck. These are not "compact cars" folks!


It seemed to summarize my oversized day which included things that were too BIG to fit the schedule of the day. My "to do list" outnumbered the hours in the day; my email inbox was longer than than the workday; and my interruptions spilled over into my work time. I was lucky to get out of work at 6 to go to the gym, although I returned to work email after getting home.
At least I was just able to watch a beautiful Olympics' pairs ice skating performance to Phantom of the Opera!
"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." Proverbs 14:23 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment