Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun















Today was shared with friends and food as we played Scattergories and watched the Superbowl. We spent 7 hours just eating, playing and laughing and having fellowship with the 20's & 30's in CoMo group. How nice it was just to relax and spend time with others. I also started the day with a tremendous amount of sleep (about 12 hours) since I didn't feel good and slept in and didn't go to church (but I did listen to a sermon online). I struggled with the beginnings of a sinus head cold all day, but had fun nonetheless. What else can I say it was just a fun day (minus the hour and half that we ran around cleaning and getting ready for everyone to come over). Fun is something that has been missing from our lives for quite some time.

Thank you, God, for the fun and rest that I've prayed so long for. I truly enjoyed it and didn't take it for granted even for a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment