Monday, March 1, 2010

A Dog Named Vera


The first day of March, ya! We're one step closer to spring. Speaking of warmer temps, during yesterday's walk in the park, Paul and I happened along this dog and her owner. The dog's name was Vera, and she was very friendly. We were able to calm her down long enough to snap a pic, however her owner did inform us that she doesn't sign autographs, lol. It must have been a dog weekend, because a student came by this morning showing me a pic of a dog that he was thinking about adopting from a shelter. I still remain a solid cat person even with all the dog lovers around me.
Today was back to being cold and cloudy and tomorrow is supposed to be in the 30s with a little snow, ugh. At least it's supposed to warm up more by the end of the week.
Today I've also been suffering with sinus pressure on the right side of my head and face and have been coughing quite a bit. I'm hoping it will subside as I'm too busy to get sick right now. All I could think about all day was going home and curling up in my comfy clothes and blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment