Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF


It's Friday, ya, TGIF! I'm so glad because I don't think I could make it through another day this week. I had another 9.5 hr day today, but when I arrived home Paul had a stuffed animal sheep waiting to surprise me, so my "pic of the day" is naturally of the sheep.
I don't have anything new or exciting to report it was just student appointments (7 this morning and then 5 this afternoon) all day and a mad dash attempt to triage email this evening. Actually this afternoon I did something different I went to the student residence hall for advising hours. Each Friday during early registration one of the advisors is on hand for a couple of hours in the res hall (a res hall learning community just for health profession students). It was fun to be over there in a more relaxed environment, although it was still pretty busy with 5 appts. in two hours. The students seemed more relaxed too as I was on their turf instead of them being in my office.
I do have a praise for today, just a few minutes before I started this blog Paul received a wedding video booking for Sat., March 27th! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment