Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Routine and News


My "pic of the day" is of the outside of my apartment complex that I see every morning as I leave for work with the sun rising. I chose it because today was for the most part was a routine day and this pic shows part of my daily routine. I have seen some really pretty sunrises from the bottom of my apartment stairs as I round the corner of the building to the parking lot.
It's still warmer about 60, and it did rain off and on all day. The rain is supposed to hang around for most of the week and the temps are supposed to decrease by the weekend, blah.
Even though I thought I had a routine day with teaching class and then having about 8 student appointments and working 10 hours, when I got home Paul met me with news that was definitely not routine. Something that we are thankful and excited for, but something that I'd rather not disclose right now but wanted to give praise for nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment