Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Warm-up


So, I went out on a walk today at Stephens Lake Park with my camera and took pics, the only problem is that I forgot to put the memory card in the camera! I was going to post a pic of the lake at the park which has completely thawed out since last Sunday (what a difference a week makes)! I guess that shows how tired I am that I forgot the camera memory card.
The "pic of the day" I've chosen is one I took last week in an area of the lake that was already thawed out. I did take a similar pic today of this area (or so I thought). We've had warmer weather for several days and it was in the 50s this weekend with sunshine and I'm pleased to say that I think all pockets of snow have finally melted away.
Outside of the walk in the park, I went to church, Skyped a friend in Britain, talked to my mom, tried to take a nap and watched the Amazing Race. I'm trying to get a little rest now before hitting the ground running first thing tomorrow morning as early registration for the students continues. Also, day # 7 of still battling the sinus/sore throat thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment