Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Drum roll...Dental implant finale!

As promised here are the pics that my dentist took of phase III of my dental implant during last Thursday's visit. I'm thankful to have a tooth again and to have all the procedures behind me. Like the dentist said, it's like it never happened. He also said that he wished he had rinsed my mouth a bit more before taking the pics.

These pictures represent the culmination of dental work that started in September. I have to thank my dentist because I didn't encounter one problem the entire time (outside of my own anxiety of going to the dentist). The one good thing from all this: I no longer think twice about going and having cavities filled, that's nothing in comparison.

I realize I'm breaking a rule of mine by having my "pic of the day" not be a pic that I took, but how can I complete with this, plus it is my mouth.









Say cheese!



The Lord taketh and the Lord giveth my tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment