Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunny & Rainy


My "pic of the day" is of a budding plant I saw on campus this afternoon as I was walking back from teaching class. Yes, I do carry a camera with me for moments such as this. We had beautiful weather for most of today -- sunny and in the low 70s! I actually took my 2 p.m. class outside today because it was so nice, but it was actually a bit too hot in the sun. I can't believe I'm complaining about it being too hot, when just two weeks ago it was absolutely frigid! Then, by 5 p.m. it completely clouded over and a thunderstorm hit and it rained a bunch. Thunder is still rumbling and lightening is flashing as I type this. The temps are supposed to drop by 20 degrees in the next 48 hrs - welcome to springtime in Missouri!
I worked about 10 hrs today and then got out of work at 6 p.m. to go to the gym and then had to go back to work for a student org mtg. at 8:30 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment