Friday, March 19, 2010

Weekend begins


My "pic of the day" is of the sprigs of green grass that were clumped together in patches across campus this week. We had a warm day, but it's shortlived with a cold front coming in for the weekend.
This morning started busy, but at about 2:30 the traffic in our office slowed and I was able to answer some of my emails. Since we've been working so hard and so many hours recently, our boss actually threatened to fire us if we did NOT leave by 4, lol. I left at 4:15 and enjoyed a walk around our apartment complex, went to the store and then had to grade some papers. How long the evening feels when it's not 7 or 8 when one gets home! We just started the movie, "Did You Heard About the Morgans?" when I realized that I hadn't completed my blog for today, so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment