Thursday, March 11, 2010

Up early for a long day


I woke up at 5 am with my brain fully alert after going to sleep at 11:30 pm, so I finally gave up on sleep and got up and worked from home starting at 6 am for a while and then went to work. I had appts. all day from 8 am to 5 pm and saw about 10 students. It felt like a really long day because I was up so early. It was the kind of day where you think back to the first thing you did, and ask yourself, was that this morning or yesterday? I ended up working about 10.5 hrs. My ideal "pic of the day" would be a robot because that's what I feel like, but since I don't have that I chose a squirrel because I've been seeing so many squirrels scurrying around campus as I walk from place to place.


The weather was back to cold and rain today. I feel I need to apologize to my readers - During our peak busy season at work all I know is work related things and don't have time to have much creativity or have a thought of the day. I know my blog has become bland without much thought other than the reiteration of my daily tasks. I look forward to next month when I should have more creative juices flowing at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment