Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hurried and Scattered


My "pic of the day" is of a design going every which way, which is the way my schedule feels at the moment. Today we introduced one of the classes to e-portfolios; introduced another student group to the Physician Assistant career path via a special info session from Missouri State University; and then in the second half of my day I had many student advising appointments. After working about 9.5 hrs, I found just enough energy to go to the gym (but was disappointed in myself that I only did a 30 min. workout, which I'm sure stemmed from my poor night's sleep too). I did get good news today that my Wed. night student org meeting has been canceled, hooray no work tomorrow night!
I had one student comment how he was surprised to find that I was booked so far in advance, as he explained that he thought calling a week before he needed an appointment would ensure that he'd get one in time before his enrollment date. He was wrong. I'm currently booked with student appointments through March 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment