Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sick, sick and sick


I am so sick that I slept for 14 hours from 11:30 last night to 1:30 pm this afternoon, and then I've taken two short naps today! After my fever spiked to 102 last night, it did come down to the 99's before I went to bed, but then it went back up to 101.4 at about 4 am and I woke up with chills just to wake up several hours later in sweat, yuck. My fever has been present today, but not has high as last night.
My "pic of the day" is a collage of all the things I've been taking lately. For those of you who know me, you'll realize that I've temporarily abandoned my commitment to naturopathic remedies and have caved to antibiotics, an inhaler, Flonase and the like to help me get well. I was really sick in early February with an upper respiratory infection which I don't think I ever fully recuperated from. I tried some naturopathic remedies since that time, but was never consistent with them due to my crazy busy schedule the past month and half. So now I'm really sick and I felt I had to try a different tactic.
It was a beautiful 84 degree day, yes 84, and oh how I wished I could have been outdoors enjoying it. Just think we had snow a week and half ago...Missouri weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment