Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Signs of Spring!

As I gazed out the window of our computer room, I saw one of the first signs of springs...the berry buds on the tree outside our apt. window. My "pic of the day" is of these buds. Even during a dreary, cool, rainy day, these buds are breaking through and rising from their dormant winter slumber.

Today was also the first day of daylight savings time so we had an extra hour of daylight tonight, but of course one hour less of a weekend. After the week I had I was unfortunately too tired for church, but I did listen to a sermon online from my church. I then did some email and was on Skype with my mom showing her the new clothes I bought yesterday. After that, I tried to nap to no avail so we watched the movie, The Secret Lives of Pippa Lee.


"...Let us fear the Lord our God, who gives autumn and spring rains in season, who assures us of the regular weeks of harvest." Jeremiah 5:24

No comments:

Post a Comment