Thursday, March 4, 2010

Exhaustive Day


My "pic of the day" is of a whimsical pattern that I found during our Sunday walk. It represents the flurry of activity that I've experienced the past several days which has lead to a feeling of exhaustion.

I had a long day yesterday, worked 8-6 and then went back in for a student mtg. from 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm. so about 11.5 hrs total, and today I was back in at 8:30 am and worked about 9.5 hours. During that time I had 12 student appointments, and they all seemed to have complications. At 4:20pm, as I waited for my 4:30 pm student, I had another student arrive thinking her appt. was today at 4:30 as well. It turns out the appt. was yesterday, but I went ahead and saw her so I couldn't get to my 4:30 until after 5 p.m.

The day seems like a blur, and I'm still struggling with a sinus and sore throat deal. I'm tired and ready for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment