Monday, January 18, 2010

Praise


My pic of the day is a photo that I took of my husband this evening. We had been talking for some time about taking a professional photo of him (and us) to post on our EZ Productions site and for various things, and since I had my hair done today it was the perfect opportunity. We experimented with the camera's timer for pic of us below.

In addition, we were both in a good mood today because I got an update on the "doorway" to the resolution of my legal problems that I referred to on Friday's blog. I'm happy to announce that I was actually able to enter that doorway this afternoon and pass through it and am just waiting for the paperwork so I can shut the "legal" door behind me and hope to never have to revisit it again.
"I call to the Lord, who is worthy of priase, and I am saved from my enemies." 2 Samuel 22:4 (NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment