Friday, January 22, 2010

Clarity & Generosity


I was able to regain my clarity this week after finding some resolution and nearing closure with a few of my long-time burdens. Similar to when one makes more memory space on their computer and it processes better, so am I able to think and perform with more clarity and speed. I don't have part of my "RAM" focused on and replaying the same solution-less scenario in my head anymore. My pic of the day symbolizes this new found clarity.

In addition, I was very thankful for the generosity of a few co-workers who met my request for a favor above and beyond all expectation! Overall this week has been pretty good, busy but good.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you fill find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Mathew 7:7 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment