Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Battle

Today was a battle - plain and simple. I feel beat up mentally from the battle I endured. The closest pic I could come up with to represent this (besides two rams crashing horns) was a pic of Caerphilly Castle that I took in Dec. '05 when my husband and I were last in Wales. I think of all the physical battles that were carried out among the outer and inner walls of this castle and how it still stands today. Somehow that gives me inspiration that I will still stand tomorrow.

I'm going through some personal legal issues right now, and other battles, and I feel like my entire day was consumed by attorney phone calls and backstabbing betrayal with no end or answers in sight yet. In addition to that, for the first time in my life I was notified that I've been selected as a potential trial juror to serve for one week during the time frame of 03/01 to 04/30... smack dab in the middle of one of the busiest times of the year for us at work! What can I say, I'm "legaled out" today! However, I like the quote I heard that, "There is no price tag on justice." In addition my Internet decided not work tonight and it took me two hours to make this post, now that is dedication.

I've taken some awful piercing blows from every angle of my life over the past two years and recently over the past two weeks to the point that even my mother said tonight that it is "too much". I keep thinking that tomorrow has to be a better day and remain hopeful that even though I've taken some blows, that a turning point is right around the corner with some answers to my legal questions and offerings of a peaceful life.

"You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you." 2 Chronicles 20:17 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment