Friday, January 15, 2010

Open Door


A door has been opened and I'm seeing the pathway to progress before me. I just hope I'm able to get through the doorway before it closes. My "pic of the day" symbolizes the door and path open before me in regards to progress on my legal issues. There have been so many changes in my circumstances over the past 48 hours that my brain feels like a ball bouncing inside a pin ball machine.


I think about what this past year has taught me about my journey to finding this open door...astuteness, wisdom, faith, discernment, perseverance, strength, and determination...just to name a few.

They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so I should be super strong now. In the face of great opposition I have maintained my stance and have strategically adapted my ways.
"...because a great door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me." 1 Corinthians 16:9 (NIV).



No comments:

Post a Comment