Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Day


Today was the first day of the Spring semester and I received requests all day for advice from students. Some questions were easy to answer and some were far more complicated or were contingent on the response of others.

My pic of the day is inspired by both the chaos that was around me and from a design that I saw yesterday. I tried replicating that design tonight in my pic of the day, and I also thought it symbolized chaos with the lines flowing as they please to one central point. Kind of like students on their journey to graduation. Some students are straight, focused and concise; while others take what may seem like a maze on their way to the same common goal.

"Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise." Proverbs 19:20 (NIV)

1 comment: