Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Variety & Organization

This "pic of the day" was taken during an evening walk tonight around our apartment complex. I got home from work at about 6:30 pm and I saw the sun setting and shining through the blossoming trees as I drove into the parking lot. We hurried and took the camera on our walk so I could try to catch the angle of the sun between the trees before it set.

Today was full of variety - just the way I like it - from a 13 guest speaker panel for our seminar class this morning that I organized; to interviewing a candidate; to meeting with students and filtering through my work email; to coming home where I spent the remainder of the evening organizing our home office for the new desk to arrive tomorrow.

I'm really tired especially considering that I woke up at 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep. Time for bed so I can have another busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment