Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Return to Work

It was a very sunny and warm 70 degree day after about 5 days of rain. I returned to work for a half day and then graded papers at home this afternoon. I'm still really sick, but I pushed myself further by going to a trivia night tonight that was a fundraiser for a department at my work. I had signed up to be on a team several weeks ago and had already paid, plus it always seems that I have to miss out on the fun things. It was also fun because the professional fraternity that I advise for had about 25 members turn out to play trivia as well so I got to talk with them.

My "pic of the day" is of yet another photo from the wedding I took pics of this weekend. It was a centerpiece from the tables at the reception.

I'd really like to hear feedback from those who read my blog. Please let me know what you think, by leaving comments below each day's entry or facebook me.

No comments:

Post a Comment