Friday, April 30, 2010

Freaky Friday

I chose to name today's post "Freaky Friday" because the day's events were just so strange. Everything seemed chaotic, demanding and crazy all at once. My "pic of the day" is of a glass of wine. Even though I know I should not be drinking given the medicine I'm taking right now, I had to have a half a glass when I came home after the grueling day I had. I worked for 10 hrs, and then graded papers for about 2 hrs and then we watched "Pirate Radio".

I am feeling better, although still breaking out in coughing fits; and last night I still woke up coughing in the middle of the night a couple of times. I called the doctor and got a prescription cough medicine for tonight so hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep which is something I haven't had in about a month or more due to coughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment