Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back to Work


The two big meetings I had today went really well, but then I had an foreseen incident that unraveled the good feeling of success I had. I've spent my evening feeling really hurt. It was a long 10 hour day back at work, actually longer because I spent more time on work email after I got home. It was difficult to return to a full day of work after being off sick for 6 days, especially since I had trouble sleeping last night. In addition, I still have a lot of symptoms. I hope I can settle down and get good sleep tonight as I have a full day of back-to-back appointments waiting for me tomorrow.


My "pic of the day" is again of the dandelion. I was caught by the fact that they are usually found in groups growing and thriving together. Maybe we should take note on how important it is to work together and support each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment