Friday, April 9, 2010

Sunset


The sun was setting as I came home from an almost 12 hr day. I had 11 appts. back-to-back today, and I continue to be really back logged with email and other tasks from being out sick and that's why I was working until 7 p.m. on a Friday. My "pic of the day" is of the fountain near the entrance of my apt. complex that I saw as I was heading home this evening.
When I arrived home, the photography backdrop stand and lights shipment that we bought were waiting for me in a UPS box outside my door and I spent an hour putting them together, and then I worked on my annotated bibliography homework for the class I'm taking this semester for about another hour or so. Paul came home after 9:30 p.m. from a volunteer shoot with PedNet and he will be shooting video for them again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment