Thursday, April 15, 2010

Office desk

For my "pic of the day" I really wanted to put a pic of my husband mooning me this evening in response to my questions regarding his progress on transferring everything from the old desk to the new desk. We are so happy to finally have the new computer desk assembled (thanks to Paul), moved into the office room and everything moved from the old desk to the new desk! We said goodbye to our old desk which has been with us basically since we were first married - for almost 10 years. As we carried the desk across the parking lot to the dumpster we reminisced all the memories and events which the desk had been privy to over the years.

So, back to my "pic of the day", it is again of some spring flowers and blossoms that have decorated our landscape the past couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment