Monday, April 5, 2010

Stormy night

My "pic of the day" is of the white tree blossoms outside my apartment window. Last night several thunderstorms were triggered by the unseasonably warm temps yesterday in the 80s. Hail and tornadoes were reported throughout the area which brought damage to homes, but we were safe. The storms were actually quite wide spread as my mom told me that the house I grew up in was hit by a storm and several windows were blown out of it. That was about 10 miles away from where my mom lives and about 100 miles away from me.

Today was also an unseasonably warm day with temps in the 70s, but as you can see in the photos it was pretty calm. I'm still sick and was home from work today. I called the doctor and am going back in for an appt. tomorrow morning. I'm still coughing horribly and am struggling with my sinuses and with tiredness/weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment