Friday, April 2, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers


My "pic of the day" is of the April shower we received this afternoon which is supposed to usher in some thunderstorms as our temps take a dip over the weekend. We've had unseasonably high temps in the 80s the past few days and we supposed to cool off into the low 70s and high 60s.
In my pic you can start to see the trees budding out in green, purple and white buds. I honor of the season change, I had a chance to change my semi-permanent pics on the right side panel from winter to springtime pics.


I'm still sick, I do feel better than Tuesday, but I have a long way yet to go. I'm still running a low grade fever, coughing like crazy and feel like I have about 1/4 of my normal energy. This morning I was sleeping in so good (after coughing throughout the night and having crazy sick dreams) when they started mowing the grass outside our apt. This is the first time they've mowed it since last fall and it had to be this morning! As soon as I got up they stopped of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment