Sunday, April 11, 2010

Engagement Session

My"pic of the day" is a photo from the engagement session I was hired to shoot today. Paul and I will also shoot this couple's wedding (video & photography) on April 24th.

I am happy to report that I will no longer be competing every evening with Paul for time on the internet (to post my blog, complete work email, photo editing, homework, facebook etc.). Last night we bought a new laptop computer for me. For those of you who know me, you know that financially we shouldn't make such a purchase right now. However, I made the purchase on the credit card with faith that God will provide the financial means. Between a couple of wedding bookings, our tax return and the legal settlement we do technically have the money for the laptop, but we do not want to spend what little we've managed to save as a buffer. My hope is that more freelance video work will come Paul's way. We really felt that there were way more benefits to having a laptop at this time (for the home business, my work and my homework) which outweighed the costs. I've been getting to know my new computer and enjoying it's speed, my wireless internet and access to all my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment