Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sick


I went back to the doctor this morning and she said I had a bad sinus or upper respiratory infection that was reoccurring due me being run down by work during our busy time; and then by having to return to a backlog of work before I was completely well which created the perfect breeding ground for my germ. She decided that it was never bronchitis due to the results of a breathing test she gave me.
She gave me a stronger antibiotic and a two day supply of the steroid, prednisone. The prednisone was to help jump start the clearing of the inflammation, calming the cough and congestion. My coughing has already been subdued quite a bit. I took a half day off yesterday, and the the whole day off today and plan to take a half day tomorrow. I can't believe everything I have done in the past month while having such a bad infection inside.

My "pic of the day" is of some of the pretty white flowers that are still about since the onset of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment