Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer Hours

Today I started what we call "summer hours" where we have the option of working 7:30am - 4pm with a 30 minute lunch. I don't like getting up earlier, but I do enjoy having more of an evening. I left work at about 4:15pm and after I worked out at the gym and ran to the grocery store it wasn't even 6pm by the time I got home. Had I done those things during the busy semester it probably would have been pushing 7:30pm by the time I got home.

At work we also had a staff appreciation picnic hosted by the Staff Advisory Council. So it was nice not to have to worry about taking a lunch and to have a burger from the grill outside on a very pleasant day. My "pic of the day" is of a sunset earlier this spring, and I chose this because the pic looks very close to how my husband and I ended the day by sitting on our balcony as the sun set.

No comments:

Post a Comment