Friday, May 14, 2010

Pool Opening

My "pic of the day" is of the pool which is almost ready for use at our apartment complex. This week we watched as they uncovered it from its winter hibernation, cleaned it and then filled it with fresh water. Last night when we went to bed it was about half full and this morning we awoke to it being completely full.

Today at work was the first time (since Christmas I think) that I did not have a single student appointment or meeting all day! It was nice having the freedom to pick and choose how much time I wanted to spend on email, grading final assignments for the class that I taught, working on projects that were pushed to the back burner and actually socializing with co-workers! However, I do have to work tomorrow (Saturday), as I have to help with both the Honors Convocation and our departmental graduations. One is bright and early and the other in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment