Saturday, May 8, 2010

Celebration

Slept for 14 hours and still felt tired after my busy week. I got up and quickly decluttered and put things away in time for the party I had for the student officers of the professional fraternity (PEK) that I advise. We played the "Game of Things" and Wii bowling and had food and fun. My "pic of the day" is of the officers receiving their gifts at the party.

After the PEK get together Paul and I ate at Ruby Tuesday's and surprised our favorite server, since she is graduating from MU, with a framed MU photo that I had taken . It felt wonderful to surprise her and let her know that we appreciate her.

We came home after 9 and I worked for about three hours on editing the wedding photos I took two weeks ago. I'm tired again from the day's activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment