Monday, May 17, 2010

Normal Speed

It was a very cool and cloudy day, as was all weekend, and I only worked a half a day due to all the work I did over the weekend. We submitted grades today and officially closed out the Spring '10 semester. It was a good feeling, however summer welcome which will bring all the freshmen to campus for orientation, only 3 weeks away and there is much to do to get ready including pre-registering the students in classes.

My "pic of the day" is of a squirrel that my husband I saw on one of our walks around the apt. complex.

I would say that overall today was a more normal pace and the speed that life should be both at work and at home. I actually got home at 5:30 p.m. and didn't have 20+ things on my home "to do" list. Now it's time to watch some Mon. night t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment