Sunday, May 16, 2010

Life

I've been thinking about all the new beginnings of our recent graduates, as they have closed one chapter of their lives and are about to start a new one. Think of all the adventures, accomplishments as well as trials and tribulations which await them.

Yesterday I watched many of our students cross the stage with diploma in hand during MU's commencement ceremony, and I had to wonder what life had in store for each of our graduates. Many already had jobs, others were getting ready to start graduate school, while others were unsure what the future held. At any rate, they have started a new beginning. It makes me question what chapters in our lives (no matter where we are in life) need to be closed and what new beginnings and adventures need to be started? My "pic of the day" is of new spring life sprouting up anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment