Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Endings


My "pic of the day" reminds me of all the white flowers that I'm seeing on the trees on campus. I taught my last class of the semester today, actually tomorrow would have been but due to the funeral I can't attend the class. Even though the classes are over there are still class evals to send out, final grades to calculate and submit.
I got back from class and had a few appointments and then had lunch with a faculty candidate that my department was interviewing. Then had more appointments and tried to catch up on email until 6 p.m.
I came home and proofread my annotated bibliography and reflection journal that I plan to turn in tomorrow to be finished with my teaching internship grad class that I've been working on this semester. So today and this week has had a lot of endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment