Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Run, Run, Run

Today was pleasantly surprising with several good things happening in my life for a change. I even got Paul to agree to go to a Marriage class at church, but as I arrived at the church (at 6:15pm), Paul was suppose to meet me there, I was on the phone with him and suddenly he said he had "been hit" by another car. Luckily it ended up being a minor accident, but it still put a cloud on an otherwise surprisingly good day.

My "pic of the day" was taken in between hearing from Paul that he had "been hit" and waiting for him to call me back with details, and calling my mom on my cell just to talk to someone before I knew more info. During this time the tree in my church parking lot caught my eye and I had to grab a quick pic of it showing its fall colors while I was talking to my mom. Paul turned out to be ok and our car only had minor damages; we arrived late to the church class only for me to leave early to make it to a 8:30 pm PEK meeting. Whew what a day...I'm still trying to digest it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment