Thursday, September 16, 2010

Catching Up














Today was a rare day at work free of appointments, meetings and classes and I was able to get caught up on a lot of email and to get a handle on the work that piled up while I was out sick last week.

On a side note, my "pic of the day" is of a large toadstool that arrived after the recent rain along the sidewalk leading up to my apartment. I saw the toadstool yesterday morning as I was leaving for work but the camera I carry on me had dead batteries. When I got home last night it was too dark and rainy to take the pic, so I took this pic before leaving for work this morning even though someone had broken it off from it's stem in the meantime. I love the texture of its top and contrast between the earthy browns and rich greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment