Monday, November 22, 2010

Shopping and Rest Day

Today was a shopping day as we went out to find a microwave since our last apartment had a built in microwave that belonged to the apt. We also dropped off our apartment inventory at the leasing office and I ran by KU Med to complete my I-9 form so I'd be ready to work tomorrow. In addition we shopped for a lot of odds and ends such as storage organizers, 3M hooks, kitchen scrubbers ect. However, I did find a nice ottoman in Target that will serve as a vanity stool. After shopping, I spent the remainder of the afternoon resting and watching tv and then Paul tried to fix dinner which was difficult because we didn't realize how much that we needed to cook or cook with that we still had in boxes.

Hoping for a good night's sleep before my first day at my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment