Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Flurries

Snow flurries greeted us on this last day of November as Paul drove me to work this morning. It was a flurry of a day back at my new job. There were so many things to do and it was one of those days where "once in a blue moon things" and weirdo problems seemed to be the theme of the day. However, at lunchtime we all went down to the main lobby of our building to watch a Native American dance demonstration. Oh, how I wish I had my camera!

My "pic of the day" is of our U-Haul as we were trying to unpack it on Nov. 19th . I would have posted these sooner on my blog, but we lost my camera in the moving shuffle and Paul recovered it this afternoon as he unpacked more of the boxes. It looks like complete chaos because we had to cram the last pieces in wherever they would fit without boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment