Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sturdy Structure

My "pic of the day" is from the remains of the "castle" at Ha Ha Tonka State Park. Paul and I visited the park and toured through the structure on Friday. I hesitate to call it a castle because my British friends would laugh at me, it's really more like a mansion I suppose. Building on the castle was started at the turn of the century and then the owner was killed before it was finished. The owner's son tried to finish it, but if memory serves me right there were a couple of fires that kept the building from ever serving its true purpose.
This pic representing a sturdy structure is illustrative of the solid foundation we are trying to build at work in anticipation of our busy freshmen orientation season of the summer. Tomorrow is the start of that busy time which will run into the first part of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment