Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Different View

I chose this "pic of the day" because I just saw a hot air balloon (not these particular ones) floating around in the sky as I looked out the window. This pic was taken at a balloon derby several years ago. Our apt. complex is the perfect place for hot air balloon spotting as there must be a field or something nearby that is perfect for launching balloons. We often see balloons start to float up into the sky and sail across our viewing area.

I've never been up in a hot air balloon, but I'd like to someday. I can just imagine the perspective one must get from viewing the world from above. It's a good reminder that we need to take a step back and remember how small we are in comparison to our surroundings. Today I heard a good tip...that we can't always remove the things from our life that we don't like, and sometimes we have to learn to like/live with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment