Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Drom Roll......My 365th Blog!

I'm pleased to announce that I've made it to my 365th blog post! I have taken pictures and blogged about them and happenings in my life every single day for the past year, except for maybe three days which I made up by ensuring that I did complete an actual 365 blogs and didn't just stop at my one-year anniversary.

The two pics I chose to highlight from November and December include the pic of our Uhaul from our move, and a pic of Kitty - one of the best things about moving to the city.
I can't believe I actually made it to my 365th blog! Now that I've made my goal, I intend on continuing my blog but most likely at a more moderate rate of a "pic of the week" instead of a "pic of the day". I have to admit when I started out on this journey I didn't realize how difficult it would be to find time some days to blog, or even to find pictures of things to post on my blog. I'm thankful though that I completed my journey and that I have a year's worth of pics and posts to document my life and all the ups, downs and changes that have happened within it. I plan to write a follow-up blog reflecting on the experience. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment